- Impressions From My First Trip to China. . Readers of my posts might think I am quite pro-China and/or anti American. I can assure you that this is not the case. Coming from the very normal and western thinking country of New Zealand, I grew up and actually continued to live much of my adult life in a pro-USA mindset. YouContinue reading “Impressions From My First Trip to China”
- Saudi Arabia Moves Into UK Football (Soccer) – Yuk!Why do Western Leaders fall over themselves, bowing to and kissing Saudi Arabia’s brutal autocratic leaders, whilst selling them world record amounts of military weapons? That country has possibly the worst human rights record in the world, it allegedly spreads extremist Islamic terror around the world and it was seemingly intimately involved in 9/11? WeContinue reading “Saudi Arabia Moves Into UK Football (Soccer) – Yuk!”
- We Aren’t Really Free. Here’s Why.. . We live in a far less free society than most of us think. We are surrounded by prison bars actually, but they are hard to see unless someone points them out. Even then, most people resist what their eyes show them. It looks like we’re free. We don’t get thrown in prison forContinue reading “We Aren’t Really Free. Here’s Why.”
- China’s Alleged “Ghost” Cities (lol). . So much nonsense has been written about so many things in the world but few nations have had more nonsense written about them than China. One of the many aspects of the relentless western framed negative nonsense about China is the concept of their “ghost cities”. You know, those huge suburbs and citiesContinue reading “China’s Alleged “Ghost” Cities (lol)”
Hi, I’m Richard, a regular kiwi guy from down under. Do you think that maybe things in the world just don’t quite seem right?
That you can’t get ahead. That things are chaotic.
I agree entirely.
Politics is totally disconnected from ordinary people. Inequality is increasing. There are endless wars initially launched by salvos of propaganda. The Media are complicit in this decline.
You are correct if you’ve seen any of these things and there are reasons for it all. Check out The Font and see if anything makes sense to you. Leave a comment if it does or just share the site. It would be great to hear from you.
Check out my other sites. Please Follow, Share & Spread the Word to Friends.
Please Follow My Site here…
Get new content delivered daily directly to your inbox.
- Impressions From My First Trip to China
- Saudi Arabia Moves Into UK Football (Soccer) – Yuk!
- We Aren’t Really Free. Here’s Why.
- China’s Alleged “Ghost” Cities (lol)
- UK Writer Harold Pinter Nobel Prize Lecture 2005 on US Global Atrocities